Staytrem bridge to replace Adjusto-matic bridge
Will fit the following guitars -
Fender Classic Player Jaguar and Jazzmaster
Squier J Mascis Jazzmaster
Fender Pawn Shop Jaguarillo
Fender Pawn Shop Offset Special
Squier Ryan Jarman Signature Guitar
Will not fit Fender J Mascis Jazzmaster
- Easy to install without any modificaton to the guitar.
- Solid barrel vintage Mustang style saddles
- 52mm E to E string spacing
- Easy access for saddle intonation adjustment
- All parts made from Stainless Steel
- Easy to install without any modificaton to the guitar. The bridge is supplied with unique mounting studs. These will fit the existing AOM thimbles and are used to support the bridge and adjust the height. No major dissmantling or special knowledge required.
- Solid barrel vintage Mustang style saddles. The saddles are made with the radius preset to 9.5", this is correct for all the guitars listed above.
Grooves are cut deep to prevent strings jumping out whilst playing and are each are made to suit individual string gauges.
- 52mm E to E string spacing. The E to E string spacing is 52mm, the same as the AOM bridge and the regular Staytrem bridge.
- Easy access for saddle intonation adjustment. The saddle adjusting screws are hexagon type and are moved slightly away from the middle of the strings making intonation adjustment easier with a ball ended Allen wrench supplied with the bridge, this also can be used for the bridge height adjustment.
- Bridge will move with the movement of the tremolo. The bridge has been specially designed so that it will work exactly the same as the Fender vintage style bridge. It will rock back and forth with the movement of the tremolo, this helps keep the guitar in tune when frequently using the tremolo.
If purchasing for a left handed guitar please add a note when ordering.