Staytrem bridge for Jaguar, Jazzmaster and Mustang
- Will fit most Fender and Squier Jaguars, Jazzmasters and Mustangs
- Drops straight is without any modificaton to the guitar.
- Solid barrel vintage Mustang style saddles
- 52mm E to E string spacing
- Intonation screws securely retained without springs
- Easy access for saddle adjustment
- Bridge posts with bushing to keep adjusting screws tight
- Made from Stainless Steel
- Will rock back and forth with the movement of the tremolo.
Available to suit 7.25" or 9.5" fretboard radius.
- Will fit most Fender and Squier Jaguars, Jazzmasters and Mustangs. The Staytrem bridge will fit all Jaguars, Jazzmasters and Mustangs that have a vintage style bridge, however this is not a suitable replacement for guitars that have an Adjusto-matic bridge.
- Solid barrel vintage Mustang style saddles. The saddles are made with the radius preset so no need for individual height adjustment. Grooves are cut deep to prevent strings jumping out whilst playing and are each are made to suit individual string gauges.
Our latest design update ensures that the saddles can never move sideways.
- 52mm E to E string spacing. The standard Fender E to E string spacing is 55 - 56mm, this can make the E strings too close to the edge of the fretboard on some models, the Staytrem bridge has 52mm E to E spacing which resolves this issue.
- Intonation screws securely retained without springs. On the standard bridge the saddle adjusting screws can often vibrate loose and even fall out, this will not happen with the Staytrem bridge, the screws are securely held in place by our unique retaining discs.
- Easy access for saddle adjustment. The saddle adjusting screws are hexagon type and are moved slightly away from the middle of the strings making intonation adjustment easier with a ball ended Allen wrench supplied with the bridge, this also can be used for the bridge height adjustment.
- Bridge posts with bushing to keep adjusting screws tight. On the standard bridge the height adjusting screws can gradually vibrate loose causing the bridge to drop down over time. The bridge support posts on the Staytrem bridge have unique plastic bushings which keep the screws tight and prevent this from happening.
- Made from Stainless Steel. All metal parts are made from rust resistant stainless steel.
- Will fit with a mute.
- Will fit with a standard bridge cover, but may be a tight fit.
- We do not recommend fitting a Buzzstop with a Staytrem bridge.
- We do not recommend fitting a Staytrem bridge to a Telecaster with Bigsby.
If purchasing for a left handed guitar please add a note when ordering.
Important note. If you are purchasing the Staytrem bridge as a replacement for your existing bridge it will drop srtraight in to the thimbles, or mounting cups, already in the guitar body. If you are fitting to a new build you will need to obtain the thimbles form elsewhere as we do not supply them.