The Staytrem tremolo is a replacement arm and collet which overcomes the problems normally associated with the Jaguar and Jazzmaster.
- Eliminates loose and rattling tremolo arm
- Virtually no free play so no lost motion
- The arm will not swing down when released
- Made from rust resistant stainless steel
- Will fit Jaguars, Jazzmasters, Jaguarillo and Bass VI
- The collet fits in place of the standard fitment in the floating tremolo plate. It has an internal nylon sleeve / bushing. The arm is a tight fit in the collet and there is no metal to metal contact. This provides a smooth rotation and it will not wear out for many years.
- Choice of white, black or ivory plastic tip
- For all American made Jaguars and Jazzmasters you will need to select the 3/8" option when ordering. For everything else you will need to select the 10mm option except Made in Mexico models with a tremolo lock button, for these please see our selection guide.
- Fitting requires the tremolo plate to be removed, which is not difficult, but if you are not confident with working on guitars we would recommend having a guitar tech carry out the work for you.
If purchasing for a left handed guitar please add a note when ordering.